Olivia K. R. Fisher makes her home in Southern California, where she lives with her parents, two dogs, and university-attending boarder. When she's not writing, she enjoys reading, Celtic music, and hot chocolate, and practices the arts of gardening, painting, baking, and photography. Though Olivia currently does not have any published works, she hopes to, soon, and writes often.
Hello, there! I hope you've had a fantastic and adventurous journey to finding your way over here. :)
My name is Olivia Fisher, and I run this website as well as my little blog *A Sapphire Chamber*. I've starred in the MEA Theatre Company's production of The Snow Queen, and am currently working on a novel titled When the Sky Cries.
I was baptized into Christ at the age of ten, and though I've been writing since I could first hold a pen, I've been writing stories for my Saviour since October of 2014, and am hoping that my works will bring glory and honour to Him.
A few fun facts about me:
- My dream is to have my works published.
- My favourite authors include Anne Elisabeth Stengl, Gillian Bronte Adams, Dina L. Sleiman, and Rachel Starr Thomson.
- I'm a chocolate-loving nerd.
- One of my favourite movies is Magic Beyond Words, starring Poppy Montgomery.
- I am addicted to BBC programs, such as Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, and Pride & Prejudice.
- I write Christian fantasy and historical fiction.
- I am a victim of wanderlust.
Now you know a little more about me. :D Enjoy your quest throughout my little corner of the internet!